Handmade by GypsyGemsJewelryBox
Evil Eye 🧿 + Hamsa
Enhance your fortune, wealth, and luck with this Black Onyx Gemstone bracelet featuring Hamsa Hands and Evil Eye charms. Worn for protection, it is widely believed to offer good luck and bring positive energy.
-detoxify & cleanse, purge negative emotions & thoughts,
-protects aura from negativity, grounding,
-security, safety, strength, courage
- Black Onyx is grounding and stable, taking aggressive energies and using them to build up physical and mental strength, persistence and endurance, helping one to be master of one’s own destiny and to keep one’s own counsel. Yet Onyx also provides the centering and alignment of one’s total being in order to connect to a Higher power for guidance, and absorb from the universe that which is needed.
- Wear or carry Onyx as a personal amulet of protection to keep senses keen and instincts sharp, whether traversing a desolate street at night, fighting fears associated with bullying or terrorism, or as a protective shield during psychic endeavors.
- Place an Onyx in the workplace to deflect others negative thoughts or criticism, and for effective defense against those who are manipulative or argumentative. Rest an Onyx on a nightstand with the intent of protection against nightmares and fears associated with the dark.
- Scented sweetly with pine, warm to the touch, and swirling in a display of dancing golden light, Amber is a soul-stirring stone.
- Amber is a powerful healer and cleanser. Absorbs negative energies and turns them into positive forces. A powerful protector. Brings balance, patience and vitality. Clears depression and promotes a positive mental state. Encourages peace and develops trust and wisdom.
Evil Eye 🧿 Shields Negativity Gives Protection & Luck
"The Evil Eye Charm, also known as the Nazar amulet, acts as a repellant or shield for "The Evil Eye" (zealous arrow), given via negative energetic thoughts by a person directed at someone. Wearing this symbol protects someone from a malicious gaze, born of envy, resentment, anger, greed and jealous thoughts of a person (the giver) towards someone (the receiver).
If you’re happy, successful, talented or beautiful enough to stand out from the crowd, you’re more at risk from the Evil Eye! This is because you might attract lavish (or worse, spoken) praise and therefore, envy.
It's believed that there are three types of evil eyes:
- The first are unconscious evil eyes. These harm people and things, without intending to.
- The second type intends to harm.
- The third one is unseen, hidden evil which is the most feared.
The eyes are considered to have mystical powers and serve as the doorway to the soul. Even a passing glance, if directed with enough malice or envy, can zap the recipient with a beam of bad juju or bad luck. The Evil Eye receiver will then be cursed, harmed, or receive bad luck. However, if you’re wearing the Evil Eye amulet, this negative energy will be repelled from you and sent back to the giver.
Which side should you wear it on?
LEFT: If your reasons for wearing an evil eye bracelet is related to emotions, such as fear, love etc, then wear it on your left wrist. This is because the left hand side of your body is related to your heart and emotions.
RIGHT: If you were wearing it to help with areas outside of your personal life, such as career, money etc, then you wear it on your right wrist. This is because the right hand side of your body is our analytical and logic side.
The Hamsa Hand
is a universal sign of protection, power, and strength that dates back to ancient Mesopotamia. Known as the Hand of Fatima in Islam and the Hand of Miriam in Judaism, it's believed to protect against the evil eye and all negative energies.
The word “Hamsa” means “five,” representing the fingers of the right hand. For Hindus and Buddhists, it symbolizes chakras, energy flow in the body, the five senses, and the mudras that affect them.
Each finger connects to an element and chakra:
Thumb- Fire element, solar plexus chakra.
Forefinger- Air element, the heart chakra.
Middle Finger- Ethereal elements, the throat chakra.
Ring Finger- Earth element, root chakra.
Pinky Finger- Water element, sacral chakra.
There are two ways to display the Hamsa:
Hand Facing Down or Varada Mudra
When the Hamsa hand faces down, it opens you up to all of the abundance and goodness of the universe, welcoming them into your life. Hand facing down also brings fertility and answers to prayers and manifestations. Often, in this position, the fingers are closed together to bring good luck.
Hand Facing Up or Abhaya Mudra
When the Hamsa hand is facing up, it is a universal sign against evil. It is a powerful sign of protection and shields us from our inner thoughts of hatred, jealousy, and insecurities. Often, in this position, the fingers are spread apart to ward off evil.
May your Hamsa Hand bring you love, light, luck, and protection.
Provide a personalized fit by specifying your exact size and any desired details in the message box at checkout (e.g. loose fit, change or add Silver/Copper/Gold/Wood, NO spacer bead, etc.). Our skilled artisans can create any style or size to ensure a perfect FIT and LOOK!
After finding your correct bead bracelet size according to the instructions in photos, Select your wrist size using the scroll bar. If you need a size not listed, put it in message box when ordering.
Small 6”-7” inch
Medium 7”-8” inch
Large 8”-9” inch
X Large 9” - 9.5” inch
- Unisex, Men, Women, Children
- Can be customized to fit any wrist, even a child
- Bead size: 8mm Regular size beads
- Main Stones: Black Onyx + Amber
- Colors: Black, Amber
- Style: Round, Smooth
- Metal: Gold and Silver plated copper
- Beads are strung on Strong, Sturdy Stretch Elastic
- 100% AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES
- Product type: natural gemstone bead stretch bracelet
- Infused with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
- Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Each Bead is unique and no two are alike... all of our Handmade Bracelets are Beautiful as we pick from the Best, Highest Quality, and Prettiest Beads!