"Wearing Leopardskin Jasper helps access the energy of your Power Animal, strengthening Oneself"
- Unisex, for Men and Women
- With the ability to stretch, these Bracelets are designed to fit almost every wrist.
- Style tip: Style tip: Stack adjustable bracelets together for the perfect everyday look! Add expanded Energies to help bring healthy and healing energies into your life.
- Metal: None
- Beads are strung on Strong Stretch Adjustable Elastic
- 100% AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES
- Main Stones: Leopardskin Jasper Gemstone
- Bead size: 8mm beads (21 beads)
- Bracelet length: 7" - Adjustable Stretch
- Fits Wrist 6" - 8" inches
- Made with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
Don't see your size or what you want? Visit our Creation Bar and Create exactly what you are visualizing! We will make it and ship it out right away!
PRODUCT GUARANTEE: 100% Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.(Bead colors may vary, as each bead is unique... all are beautiful)
Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports during times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness.
Leopardskin Jasper is Orbicular Jasper, usually in dominant shades of green or orange, with dark leopard-like banding and glassy inclusions. It reflects the duality between dark and light, teaching one to recognize dark as a complement to light rather than the opposite. This is a shamanic shape-shifter’s stone, helpful in journeying and getting in touch with one’s power animal. Leopardskin also strengthens the sense of self, attracting the right energies into one’s life to heal and move beyond past traumas, while being guided to new opportunities.
Power Animal Definition
In indigenous cultures, elders teach children how to “become” a tiger when they are hunting food, “become” the otter when they need to be more playful, “become” the hawk so they can have a better overall view of a situation and see things more clearly.
This is Biomimicry, Biomimetics and what we label as “calling in your Power Animal“. Because we are all connected and because humans are, in fact, animals, each of us houses the knowledge and power of all living things in our DNA.
Hence, we can invoke or call forth the mental, emotional and physical energy of any animal and do so at will.