"Wear Hematite to absorb negative energies and keep calm in times of anxiety, worry and stress"
As soon as Hematite touches the skin, you'll feel more centered and calm with its intense but subtle vibrations. It also helps relieve pain.
- Unisex, for Men and Women
- With the ability to stretch, these Bracelets are designed to fit almost every wrist.
- Style tip: Stack adjustable bracelets together for the perfect everyday look! Add expanded Energies to help bring healthy and healing energies into your life.
- Metal: None
- Beads are strung on Strong Stretch Adjustable Elastic
- 100% AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES
- Main Stones: Hematite Gemstone
- Bead size: 8mm beads (21 beads)
- Bracelet length: 7" - Adjustable Stretch
- Fits Wrist 6" - 8" inches
- Made with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
Don't see your size or what you want? Visit our Creation Bar and Create exactly what you are visualizing! We will make it and ship it out right away!
PRODUCT GUARANTEE: 100% Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.(Bead colors may vary, as each bead is unique... all are beautiful)
Hematite is one of the best stones that you can use to harness the power of the element of earth to lend you strength and dispel negativity. Specifically, Hematite is a good stone for organizing one’s thoughts and developing logical thinking skills.
Hematite has an almost steely quality and feel to it that means that, intellectually speaking, you always feel as though you have a solid footing.
In debates, you might not always win the day. But with Hematite you will certainly find yourself more capable of articulating your points than you might usually be.
Hematite is useful for improving your skills in subjects such as mathematics, argumentation and debate, or problem-solving. If you’re put off by the idea of a stone benefiting ‘logical’ thinking, and worried that it might negatively impact your creativity. Fear not! In fact, logical thinking is a prerequisite for creative thinking.