Handmade by GypsyGemsJewelryBox
Wear the power of earth elements.
Layer on colorful energy with this genuine premium stone bead bracelet.
Premium beads with a captivating iridescent sheen and luster.
-enhances confidence, leadership abilities & strength
-helps those who have trouble saying no
-promotes creativity, energy, joy and vitality
Arusha Sunstone is sourced from Tanzania and is composed of a unique blend of beryl, golden sunstone, and Iolite gemstones.
With the radiance of the sun and the fire of the solar ray, Sunstone carries the energy of Ra, the sun god, whose energy brings all potential life from within the Earth. It is a Stone of Leadership – of personal power, freedom, and expanded consciousness. Truly reflecting the qualities of Light, it brings openness, benevolence and warmth, strength, mental clarity, and the willingness and ability to bestow blessings upon others.
- Uses: Known as a joyful stone, Sunstone inspires the nurturing of self in order to be of service to others. It restores the enjoyment of life, good nature and provides a sense of abundance.
- It brings joy and supports those who often feel negative or having self-doubts. It restores self-worth, boosts courage, and helps the wearer to stand by their final decisions when necessary. It aids people who do not know how to say “no”.
- Sunstone is an abundance stone. It encourages independence and originality, is inspirational in revealing talents, and attracts fame and unexpected prosperity. It is an excellent “good luck” crystal for competitions.
- Sunstone provides a source of strength if you are dependent on others emotionally, or have suffered the sudden loss of a partner. It helps alleviate fearfulness and stress, and protects against those who drain your energies or finances. It is also an excellent crystal for phobia sufferers to ease fear of the dark, enclosed places, or the presence of other triggers.
- Wear or carry: Sunstone is a stone of abundant positivity that brings an uplifting energy to the wearer. It is one of the most powerful crystals for the Sacral Chakra, which is related to emotion balancing, self-empowerment and creativity.
- Wear Sunstone to feel alive and enthusiastic. It increases vitality and is beneficial in starting, and maintaining, a fitness program or aerobic activity, and for occupations requiring high energy throughout the day.
- Emotional Energy: Sunstone is highly effective in cleansing the aura and chakras, and for removing hooks from possessive loved ones, lovers, or anyone draining of your energies. Sunstone surrounds these hooks with love and positive energy, and returns them to the source. It is especially beneficial when ties need to be cut, or if you have difficulty saying “No.” It helps remove co-dependency, overcomes procrastination, and encourages self-empowerment and independence.
- Those who hold back because of fears and self-doubt may find Sunstone melts away the sense of unworthiness, feelings of being discriminated against, disadvantaged or abandoned. It emanates a rich and positive spectrum of energies that re-balances one’s emotional patterns, and encourages optimism and enthusiasm. It can help transform anger into energy and judgment into joy.
- Mental Energy: Sunstone brings a whirl of fresh thinking and problem-solving. It encourage us to see the “obvious” solution that was always lurking in the back of our minds. That solution might be cautious and practical or wildly daring – either way, it gives us the self-confidence to trust ourselves to be successful in our ventures. Sunstone is a stone that teaches leadership and creativity, and encourages us to use our power and gifts in service to the Highest Good.
- Physical Energy: Sunstone warms the body, increasing metabolism, digestion, and vitality. It stimulates self-healing powers, regulating and harmonizing all of the organs.
- Sunstone is used to treat chronic sore throats, and to reduce stomach tension and ulcers. Placed on the Solar Plexus, it is excellent for lifting depression and is helpful in chasing away nightmares.
- Since ancient times, Sunstone has been used as a grid around the body to relieve cartilage problems, rheumatism, and general aches and pains. Today it is also used to treat osteoarthritis, cramps, fever, various infections, and athletic injury.
- Spiritual Energy: Sunstone relates to people of faith – missionaries and others who give themselves in service to the world. It encourages us to act with grace, and aids in active, joyous meditation.
- Sunstone carries yang energy, and balances with the yin of Moonstone. Worn together, these stones integrate god and goddess powers, assertive and outward success and inner harmony within your life.
- Chakra: With its powers of the sun and light, Sunstone clears and cleanses all the chakras, restoring joy and nurturing the spirit. It is particularly energizing to the Base and Sacral Chakras, stimulating leadership and will, creativity and sexuality.
- The red and brown shades of Sunstone activate the Base, or Root Chakra, located at the base of the spine that controls the energy for kinesthetic feeling and movement. It is the foundation of physical and spiritual energy for the body. When physically out of balance the symptoms will manifest themselves as lethargy, low levels of activity, low enthusiasm, and a need for constant stimulation. When its spiritual energies are out of balance, you will feel flighty, disconnected from reality, and distant. When the Base Chakra is in balance, the physical body regains its strength and stamina, and the spiritual energy is rekindled in the form of security and sense of one’s own power. It often leads to independence and spontaneous leadership.
- The gold and orange shades of Sunstone identify with the Sacral Chakra, or Second Chakra, located below the naval and above the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis. It controls the flow of energy and is the center of gravity of the body. It is the center of the Life Force of the body, and controls the flow of information from the body to the mind and from the mind to the body. Gut feelings, intuition, and other “non-linear” communication comes from this chakra. When it is out of balance the symptoms will manifest themselves as confusion, over dependency on others, repression of feelings, inability to feel joy, fear of sensuality or sex, and frustration. When it is in balance you have grace, feel pleasure in life, find you are flexible and can “go with the flow” and do so in good spirit.
- Meditation: Meditating with Sunstone on the Third Eye will enable one to see the highest path of action in any situation.
- Sunstone is an alchemical stone bringing a profound connection to light and the regenerative power of the sun during meditation and in everyday life.
- Feng Shui: Sunstone utilizes Fire Energy, the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature. It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion – of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is traditionally associated with the south area of a home or room, and with the fame and reputation area of your dwelling. Use its energy to give your life the boost it needs to enhance your standing in the community and within your family. Red and scarlet crystals should be used sparingly, to bring the sun’s power and the fire element’s energy to your space. Use orange crystals as an accent and as an accessory in rooms where high energy is needed.
- Work: As a workplace crystal, Sunstone increases your profile and brings opportunities for leadership and promotion. Wear or place next to your computer when advertising your own business or services online.
- Sunstone is a good luck crystal and can bring opportunities for career promotion and advancement.
Special Note: Although sunstone and moonstone are both members of the
feldspargroup, the resemblance stops there. While cool moonstone's phenomenal varieties offer a soft and gentle adularescent glow, warm sunstone's phenomenal varieties show a distinct and lively glitter called aventurescence.
- Cleansing & Charging: To maintain its luster and effectiveness, sunstone requires regular cleansing under running water, recharging in sunlight or among rock crystals, and careful handling to prevent scratches or chipping due to its delicate nature.
Pair it with other genuine stone bead bracelets to create your own unique vibe
Provide a personalized fit by specifying your exact size and any desired details in the message box at checkout (e.g. loose fit, change or add Silver/Copper/Gold/Wood, NO spacer bead, etc.). Our skilled artisans can create any style or size to ensure a perfect FIT and LOOK!
After finding your correct bead bracelet size according to the instructions in photos, Select your wrist size using the scroll bar. If you need a size not listed, put it in message box when ordering.
Small 6”-7” inch
Medium 7”-8” inch
Large 8”-9” inch
X Large 9” - 9.5” inch
- Unisex, Men, Women, Children
- Can be customized to fit any wrist, even a child
- Bead size: 8mm Regular size beads
- Main Stones: Arusha Sunstone
- Colors: Peach, Ivory, green, orange
- Style: Round, Smooth, high sheen and iridescence
- Metal: None unless requested
- Beads are strung on Strong, Sturdy Stretch Elastic
- 100% AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES
- Product type: natural gemstone bead stretch bracelet
- Infused with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
- Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Each Bead is unique and no two are alike... all of our Handmade Bracelets are Beautiful as we pick from the Best, Highest Quality, and Prettiest Beads!