Layer on colorful energy with this genuine stone bead bracelet.
Turquoise is a purification stone, It effectively dispels negative energies, protects against pollutants and negative outside influences.
-luck, success, ambition, creativity, communication
-protection, travel safety, healing, friendship, leadership
-writer’s block, mental relaxation, anxiety, stress relief
-emotional balance, serenity, self-realization, problem-solving, stabilizer
Turquoise is a most efficient all-healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being for the body. It brings hope, discovery and balance. Turquoise tempers excesses, restores calm after a storm, relieves stress, and neutralizes extremes. It helps us moderate aggressiveness and deal with rage. It brings us back to center. In lighter shades, Turquoise energy promotes inner harmony and peace through spiritual understanding. Darker, richer tones bring considerable power — and flexibility. It counters intolerance and helps us adapt to new ideas and environments.
- Uses: Turquoise protects you and your possessions against theft, loss or attack, helps prevent accidents, especially falls, and even guards your pet.
- Attached to a collar, bridle, or cage, Turquoise prevents animals from straying or being stolen, and makes horses sure-footed and obedient to their riders.
- Wear or carry: Turquoise is sacred in its adornment and for power, luck, protection, success, ambition and creativity.
- Holding or wearing Turquoise helps restore depleted vitality and lifts sagging spirits. It relieves stress and brings focus back to the center heart.
- Emotional Energy: Turquoise is a most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being for the body. It benefits the overall mood and emotion by balancing and inducing a sense of serenity and peace. It is empathetic and balancing, helping one to recognize the causes of happiness and unhappiness, and to master them.
- As a stone of purification, Turquoise dispels negative energy and clears electromagnetic smog from the environment. It promotes self-realization and aids in creative problem-solving, thus calming the nerves when speaking in public. It helps stabilize mood swings, and dissolves a martyred attitude of self-sabotage. It is also empowering if you feel bullied or suffer prejudice. Because it soothes the mind, Turquoise is good for jet lag and fears of flying.
- Tibetan Turquoise (Green Turquoise) is an excellent anti-hysteria stone, worn to calm those with a tendency to over-react to situations. It is also beneficial for narcissism, to help one look outside their own needs and to be open to other’s point of view.
- Mental Energy: Turquoise is a stone for self-forgiveness, self-acceptance and the release of useless regrets. It encourages us to honor ourselves as a creation and a tool of the Divine.
- Physical Energy: Turquoise is a strengthening stone, good for exhaustion, depression, or panic attacks. It enhances physical and psychic immune systems, supporting the assimilation of nutrients, alleviating pollution and viral infections. It is anti-inflammatory and detoxifying, reducing excess acidity and benefiting gout, rheumatism, and the stomach.
- Turquoise assists in problems of the brain, eyes, ears, neck and throat, especially cataracts, migraines and headaches, and problems with balance.
- Turquoise is helpful to the respiratory system and aids in healing lung disorders and allergies. Wearing a Turquoise necklace helps prevent tracheitis and other bronchial attacks. By healing the breath, this stone may cure speech disorders such as stammering.
- Spiritual Energy: In traditional thought, Turquoise unites the earth and sky, bringing together male and female energies. Turquoise stimulates the initiation of romantic love, and promotes spontaneity in romantic issues. It is believed to change color to warn of impending danger or to indicate infidelity in thought or action.
- Spiritually, Turquoise heals and cleanses both the energy centers and the physical body. It acts to induce wisdom and understanding, and to enhance trust, kindness, and the recognition of beauty.
- What we wish for ourselves — happiness, love, freedom of limitation and fear — when extended to others by letting go of our insistence of “justice” and viewing others through compassion and forgiveness, we receive those gifts back through our own heart.
- Turquoise enhances the ability to see all aspects of ourselves, good and bad, and to integrate these aspects into a cohesive whole. While it is tempting to try and rid ourselves of the traits of self that are not entirely enlightened, Turquoise, like an ancient Grandfather ally, reminds us that all experiences are valid and that mistakes are simply another experience. Wholeness can only come when we are willing to embrace all of who we are and what we have learned
- Chakra: Turquoise strengthens the meridians of the body and the subtle energy fields, enhancing communication between the physical and spiritual worlds. Placed on the Third Eye, it supports intuition and meditation. On the Throat Chakra it releases old vows, inhibitions, and allows the soul to express itself once more. It explores past lives and regards fate as ongoing and dependent on one’s action at any moment.
- Turquoise is a stone for finding wholeness and truth, and communicating and manifesting those qualities. It stimulates and harmonizes the Throat Chakra, making it easier to articulate and bring forth one’s deepest wisdom. Turquoise empowers those who are shy about sharing their understanding and aids in the knowledge that in speaking from the wholeness of our being, we each have something important to contribute to the collective.
- Meditation: Turquoise is a stone of “earth-grounding” and is valuable in preventing one from losing touch with the conscious mind during deep meditations. It provides strength and protection during vision quests and astral travel, and due to its high spirituality, acts to improve meditation and to further peace of mind.
- Feng Shui: Turquoise utilizes Water Energy, the energy of stillness, quiet strength, and purification. It embodies potentialities unrealized. It is yielding, formless, yet powerful. The Water element brings power of regeneration and rebirth. It is the energy of the circle of life. Use turquoise crystals to enhance any space that you use for repose, calm reflection, or prayer. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area, its flowing energy assuring a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows.
- Work: In the workplace, Turquoise promotes leadership, assists relocation or regular travel associated with career, and helps avoid unwise investments. It helps overcome writer’s block, and is a stone of clear communication when giving information.
- Cleansing & Charging: The top two moon phases for cleansing and charging your turquoise are during a full moon or during a new moon.
- Charge your turquoise stones or jewelry outside or in a windowsill at dusk or after dark exposed to the moonlight. As you place it remember to set a positive intension.
- Cleanse: Hold your turquoise underneath a stream of cool water from your kitchen or bathroom sink. Even 20-30 seconds is sufficient.
Frosted/Matte Beads are very soothing to the eyes and extremely soft to the touch. Their energy emits a calming, tranquil and pacifying feeling. Frosted/Matte beads have a velvety or frosted surface that have a soft, dusty sheen to them, as the surface has been etched to remove the reflective quality, holding the light within.
Fun Fact: At one time, Turquoise was believed to have the ability to tell the hour correctly if suspended from a string within a glass by the exact number of strokes against the sides.
Provide a personalized fit by specifying your exact size and any desired details in the message box at checkout (e.g. loose fit, change or add Silver/Copper/Gold/Wood, NO spacer bead, etc.). Our skilled artisans can create any style or size to ensure a perfect FIT and LOOK!
After finding your correct bead bracelet size according to the instructions in photos, Select your wrist size using the scroll bar. If you need a size not listed, put it in message box when ordering.
Small 6”-7” inch
Medium 7”-8” inch
Large 8”-9” inch
X Large 9” - 9.5” inch
- Unisex, Men, Women, Children
- Can be customized to fit any wrist, even a child
- Bead size: 8mm - Regular size beads
- Main Stones: Turquoise Magnesite
- Colors: Blue
- Style: Round, Frost, Matte, very soft to touch
- Metal: None unless requested
- Beads are strung on Strong, Sturdy Stretch Elastic
- 100% AUTHENTIC Gemstone
- Product type: gemstone bead stretch bracelet
- Infused with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
- Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Each Bead is unique and no two are alike... all of our Handmade Bracelets are Beautiful as we pick from the Best, Highest Quality, and Prettiest Beads!