"Wear this rare ancient gem 'Dark Forest Nephrite Jade' to recharge your energy and guard against illness"
It is believed in Chinese tradition that Green Jade symbolized the five virtues of humanity, which are courage, modesty, justice, compassion, and wisdom.
Therefore, having this piece of stone will also imbue its wearer with these gifts!
- Unisex, for Men and Women
- With the ability to stretch, these Bracelets are designed to fit almost every wrist.
- Style tip: Stack adjustable bracelets together for the perfect everyday look! Add expanded Energies to help bring healthy and healing energies into your life.
- Metal: None
- Beads are strung on Strong Stretch Adjustable Elastic
- 100% AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES
- Main Stones: Green Jade Gemstone
- Bead size: 8mm beads (24 beads)
- Bracelet length: 7 3/4" - Adjustable Stretch
- Fits Wrist 6 1/2" - 9" inches
- Made with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
Don't see your size or what you want? Visit our Creation Bar and Create exactly what you are visualizing! We will make it and ship it out right away!
PRODUCT GUARANTEE: 100% Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.(Bead colors may vary, as each bead is unique... all are beautiful)
Jade is most valued for its metaphysical properties. It is the ultimate "Dream Stone," revered in ancient cultures, as well as today, to access the spiritual world, gain insight into ritualistic knowledge, encourage creativity, and dream-solve.
It is cherished as a protective talisman, assuring long life and a peaceful death, and is considered a powerful healing stone. Jade is the stone of calm in the midst of storm. Its action balances nerves and soothes cardiac rhythm. A piece of Jade worn on a wrist or on a pendant to stroke from time to time recharges energy, and traditionally guards against illness. Jade may also be used to temper the shock or fear of the very young or very old being cared for in the hospital or away from home and family.