"Wear Citrine to bring Wealth & Prosperity" Known as "The Merchant Stone"
- Unisex, for Men and Women
- With the ability to stretch, these Bracelets are designed to fit almost every wrist.
- Style tip: Stack adjustable bracelets together for the perfect everyday look! Add expanded Energies to help bring healthy and healing energies into your life.
- Metal: None
- Beads are strung on Strong Stretch Adjustable Elastic
- 100% AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES
- Main Stones: Bronzite Gemstones
- Bead size: 8mm beads (21 beads)
- Bracelet length: 7"inches - Adjustable Stretch
- Fits Wrist 6' - 8' inches
- Made with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
Don't see your size or what you want? Visit our Creation Bar and Create exactly what you are visualizing! We will make it and ship it out right away!
PRODUCT GUARANTEE: 100% Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.(Bead colors may vary, as each bead is unique... all are beautiful)Citrine is one of the essential stones of the sacral chakra, making it a staple for creativity and manifestation. This resonance with the sacral chakra allows one to awaken their abilities of creative imagination. Citrine’s energy flows into the body directly from the sacral chakra and spreads into the root and solar plexus, allowing all three to radiate with solar light. This flow of energy greatly enhances one’s powers of will and manifestation, aiding one in bringing their imagination forward and fusing it with one’s will.
The emphasis on imagination with Citrine is important because this is the first step to creation and manifestation. One must imagine something before it can even become a part of your thoughts, which can then become a part of one’s actions. Citrine is the perfect aid for this process as it awakens the creative energy needed to imagine things in the first place.