Do you need more Abundance in your life?
Pi Xiu is especially regarded as a dominant attractor of money.
Engraved on the Black Obsidian stones are the golden six-syllabled Sanskrit Mani Mantra.
Om Mani Padme Hum, also known as the Mani Mantra, is the six-syllabled Sanskrit mantra. It is said to bring happiness, luck and good fortune to its wearer.
ॐ - OM (ohm) purifies
GREEDहूँ - HUM (hum) purifies HATRED
- Unisex, for Men and Women
- With the ability to stretch, these Bracelets are designed to fit almost every wrist.
- Style tip: Stack adjustable bracelets together for the perfect everyday look! Add expanded Energies to help bring healthy and healing energies into your life.
- Metal: Gold Plated Spacer Beads (Lead & Nickle Free)
- Beads are strung on Strong Stretch Adjustable Elastic
- 100% AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES
- Main Stones: Obsidian Gemstone
- Bead size: 12mm beads
- Bracelet length: 8" inches - Adjustable Stretch
- Fits Wrist 7" - 9 " inches
- Made with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
Don't see your size or what you want? Visit our Creation Bar and Create exactly what you are visualizing! We will make it and ship it out right away!
PRODUCT GUARANTEE: 100% Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.(Bead colors may vary, as each bead is unique... all are beautiful)•••
Pi Xiu is also known as Pi Yao. This is a powerful Chinese talisman to bring riches into the home or workplace.
Perhaps even more important is the notion that this creature will not permit wealth to leave the home or workplace.
Pi Xiu is especially popular among business people, investors and gamblers in Asia. It is regarded as a dominant attractor of money.
Pixiu bracelets should be worn on your left arm because vital energy goes into your body from your left side and goes out through your right side.
How to Wear
Wear your Pixiu bracelet so that the head is facing outward. This allows your Bracelet to draw money, luck, abundance and wealth from all directions.
Frequently touch your bracelet while you think of your intention.
Always remove your bracelet while bathing, swimming and sleeping.
When you are not wearing your Pixiu bracelet place it on your nightstand with the head facing towards your front door or window. This allows it to attract money and luck even when you are not wearing it.
Never expose your bracelet to chemicals
To obtain the benefits of your Pixiu bracelet, you must treat it with respect and devotion for greatest results.