This powerful bracelet is known for improving one's fortune, wealth and luck. The feng shui energy in Pixiu bracelets helps to keep negative energy from penetrating your energy field. Feng Shui bracelets are worn to promote good feng shui in the body energy. This is said to affect how we experience life, including aspects of wealth, career, health, and love. Just like how we apply feng shui at home to balance energy, the body also needs feng shui to invite positive chi (energy) into our lives.
Pi Xiu is especially regarded as a dominant attractor of money.
Om Mani Padme Hum, also known as the Mani Mantra, is the six-syllabled Sanskrit mantra that is associated with the PIXIU. It is said to bring happiness, luck and good fortune to its wearer, especially if recited while touching your bracelet.
ॐ - OM (ohm) purifies EGO
म - MA (mah) purifies JEALOUSY
णि - NI (nee) purifies PASSION
प - PAD (pahd) purifies IGNORANCE
द्मे - ME (meh purifies GREED
हूँ - HUM (hum) purifies HATRED
- Unisex, for Men and Women
- With the ability to stretch, these Bracelets are designed to fit almost every wrist.
- Style tip: Stack adjustable bracelets together to add expanded Energies and to help bring healthy and healing energies into your life.
- Metal: Gold Plated Dragon beads
- Beads are strung on Strong Stretch Adjustable Elastic
- 100% AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES
- Main Stones: Genuine Green Jade
- Bead size: 8mm beads
- Bracelet length: Adjustable Stretch,
- Fits Wrist 6 1/2" - 8" Inches
- Infused with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
- 100% Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Pi Xiu is also known as Pi Yao. This is a powerful Chinese talisman to bring riches into the home or workplace.
Perhaps even more important is the notion that this creature will not permit wealth to leave the home or workplace.
Pi Xiu is especially popular among business people, investors and gamblers in Asia. It is regarded as a dominant attractor of money.
How to Wear
Pixiu bracelets should be worn on your left arm because vital energy goes into your body from your left side and goes out through your right side.
Wear your Pixiu bracelet so that the head is facing outward. This allows your Bracelet to draw money, luck, abundance and wealth from all directions.
Frequently touch your bracelet while you think of your intention.
Always remove your bracelet while bathing, swimming and sleeping.
When you are not wearing your Pixiu bracelet place it on your nightstand with the head facing towards your front door or window. This allows it to attract money and luck even when you are not wearing it.
Never expose your bracelet to chemicals
To obtain the benefits of your Pixiu bracelet, you must treat it with respect and devotion for greatest results.