Evil Eye 🧿 Shields Negativity Gives Protection & Luck
"The Evil Eye Charm, also known as the Nazar amulet, acts as a repellant or shield for "The Evil Eye" (zealous arrow), given via negative energetic thoughts by a person directed at someone. Wearing this symbol protects someone from a malicious gaze, born of envy, resentment, anger, greed and jealous thoughts of a person (the giver) towards someone (the receiver).
If you’re happy, successful, talented or beautiful enough to stand out from the crowd, you’re more at risk from the Evil Eye! This is because you might attract lavish (or worse, spoken) praise and therefore, envy.
It's believed that there are three types of evil eyes:
- The first are unconscious evil eyes. These harm people and things, without intending to.
- The second type intends to harm.
- The third one is unseen, hidden evil which is the most feared.
The eyes are considered to have mystical powers and serve as the doorway to the soul. Even a passing glance, if directed with enough malice or envy, can zap the recipient with a beam of bad juju or bad luck. The Evil Eye receiver will then be cursed, harmed, or receive bad luck. However, if you’re wearing the Evil Eye amulet, this negative energy will be repelled from you and sent back to the giver.
Enhance your fortune, wealth, and luck with these Silver Earrings featuring removable Evil Eye charms. Worn for protection, it is widely believed to offer good luck and bring positive energy.
These Earrings are Handmade and very Lightweight
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 1”
- Style: Dangle, Pierced, Hoop
Gemstone: Handmade Glass Beads
- Color: Blue
- Stone Shape: Round
- Post/Earring Metal: Silver, Nickle & Lead Free, Hypoallergenic (Almost everyone can wear these post, even if you have previously had allergic reactions to earrings) these are very good Silver Earring Hooks!
- Plastic Stoppers for the hooks included Free.
- Made with Pure Positive Energy
- Brand New
- Includes Nice Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is Handcrafted and is also SOLD in our Store
- Care: Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. (They need their rest, just as we do) Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
- Cleaning: Do not put Silver cleaners or chemicals on Gemstones as some stones are porous and this could cause fogging of the stone. Can use a soft toothbrush and mild soap or toothpaste, with tap water rinse for occasional cleaning. Store in Jewelry Pouch, Jewelry Box, Soft Cloth or in Plastic Bag as this will keep them from oxidizing in the air and helps them to stay shiny without Tarnishing. Use Silver polishing cloth to polish when needed.
- PRODUCT GUARANTEE: 100% Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.