Wear the power of earth elements.
Layer on colorful energy with this genuine stone bead bracelet!
With the ability to extend, these Bracelets are designed to fit almost every wrist
Blue Tigers Eye
(Falcon or Hawks eye)
-strength, courage, self-confidence, personal power
-increasing the sensory gifts – clairvoyance, clairaudience,
claircognizance, clairsentience, clairolfaction, clairgustation
-guidance, healing earth energies, self-understanding
-grounding, communication, good luck, prosperity
- Tigers Eye is ever vigilant, bringing sharpness to one’s inner vision and better understanding of the cause and effect of each situation. Blue Tigers Eye is considered the most authoritative of the eye stones, warding off nightmares, protecting one from malice and jealousy, and providing deeper insights and awareness so one may see beyond the obvious.
Each individual Color of Tiger’s Eye gemstone possesses unique benefits in addition to their shared attributes.
All Tiger’s Eye
- Uses: Keep Tiger’s Eye as a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future.
- Tiger’s Eye warns against complacency and emboldens one to “step out of the box” in order to grow and challenge one’s artistic and creative talents, physical abilities and trying something new. Use as a support stone for determination and to overcome fear during exams, competitions, public performances, selling one’s creations in the market place, or presenting ideas in important meetings.
- Draw on Tiger’s Eye to boost will power, emotional stability and energy levels when working through lifestyle changes and health improvement routines. It reduces cravings for the wrong kind of foods and helps decrease the need for binges, excessive cigarettes, prescription drugs or alcohol. It also reduces anxiety caused by feelings of isolation or inadequacy, and helps overcome discouragement to persevere through the long haul.
- Tiger’s Eye is a stone of practicality and balance, remarkable for soothing tensions in families and relationships where differences of opinion or expression are causing discord. It promotes harmony between people with diverse viewpoints, religious beliefs or approaches to life to see both sides of an issue and find common ground. It is a marvelous talisman for professional mediators, as well as anyone going through difficult negotiations.
- Wear or carry Tiger’s Eye for increasing insight and perception in unfamiliar places or circumstances, and for protection from the negative intentions of others. Tiger’s Eye sharpens the senses, helping one pay attention to details and prepare for positive action. It reflects an overview of situations and assists when things are happening too fast. It is one of the best aids for resolving a crisis, and provides perfect support when one is afraid of making a wrong decision. Use for quick thinking, sizing up someone’s character, and for realizing the consequences of one’s own actions.
- Tiger’s Eye has long been used as an amulet against the evil eye, curses and bad luck, and as a talisman for bringing wealth and good fortune.
- Emotional Energy: Tiger’s Eye is a remarkable ally for the mind, balancing emotional extremes and allowing scattered thoughts, feelings and information to come together in a way that makes sense. It brings focus and stability, enabling one to make decisions from a place of reason rather than emotion. Tiger’s Eye is ideal for those who are spaced out and uncommitted to find purpose; for those who find it difficult to remain optimistic, it stimulates hope and confidence for the future.
- Tiger’s Eye is highly beneficial for resolving dilemmas and internal battles, especially those caused by jealousy, willfulness and pride. It teaches integrity and right use of power, bringing an awareness of one’s needs, as opposed to mere “wants,” as well as understanding the needs of others. It is excellent for healing issues of self-criticism and worth, and unblocks creativity so one may recognize one’s talents and abilities, as well as one’s faults that need to be overcome. It is highly supportive for an addictive personality, increasing personal will to affect positive change, and anchors that change into the physical body.
- Mental Energy: Tiger Eye integrates the hemispheres of the brain and enhances practical perception. It aids in collecting scattered information to make a coherent whole. It is helpful for resolving dilemmas and internal conflicts, especially those brought about by pride and willfulness. Tiger Eye is particularly useful for healing mental disease and personality disorders.
- Physical Energy: Tiger’s Eye is a blood fortifier, increasing vitality and strength, and restoring balance to the body on all levels. It is thought to boost the endocrine system, bringing one’s hormones and biochemistry back to level, and placed on the reproductive organs, may stimulate fertility and resolve issues arising from past experiences. Tiger’s Eye placed on either side of the head energetically rebalances the brain’s hemispheres, and as this stone holds energy of the sun, may relieve seasonal affective disorder and depression. It is effective for alleviating nightmares, and is reputed to relieve asthma attacks and angina, and help lower blood pressure.
- Tiger’s Eye is traditionally used to heal disorders of the eyes and throat, and to improve night vision. It eases issues of the stomach and gall bladder, and dissolves constrictions. It may also be used to strengthen alignment of the spine and stimulate the repair of broken bones.
- Spiritual Energy: Tiger’s Eye resonates with the frequencies of the Earth and provides a warm, stable energy for prayers and meditation, stimulating contact with the vibrational realm of Universal consciousness. It engenders peacefulness and beauty, and connects with the spiritual power of the sun as nourishment for the soul. Tiger’s Eye enables the ability to remember dreams and to use dreamtime for spiritual advancement, sparking imagination, intuition, and opening up psychic talents in earthy people through Third Eye activity. It is remarkable for balancing yin and yang energies, stimulating the rise of the kundalini energy, and bringing a joyful enthusiasm for flowing with “the river of humanity” toward the “One.
- Chakra: Tiger’s Eye grounds the energy of the Solar Ray into the Earth, stimulating the First through the Third Chakras. It supports physical vitality, practicality, and maintaining balance between extremes.
- The Base, or Root Chakra, is located at the base of the spine, and controls the energy for kinesthetic feeling and movement. It is the foundation of physical and spiritual energy for the body. When physically out of balance the symptoms manifest themselves as lethargy, low levels of activity, low enthusiasm, and a need for constant stimulation. When spiritual energies are out of balance, one may feel flighty, disconnected from reality or distant. When the Base Chakra is in balance, the physical body regains its strength and stamina, and the spiritual energy is rekindled in the form of security and sense of one’s own power. It often leads to independence and spontaneous leadership.
- The Sacral Chakra, located below the naval and above the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis, controls the flow of energy and is the center of gravity of the body. It is the center of the Life Force of the body, and controls the flow of information from the body to the mind and from the mind to the body. Gut feelings, intuition, and other “non-linear” communication comes from this chakra. When it is out of balance symptoms manifest themselves as confusion, over dependency on others, repression of feelings, inability to feel joy, fear of sensuality or sex, and frustration. When the Sacral Chakra is in balance one has grace, feels pleasure in life, and experiences the flexibility to “go with the flow” and do so in good spirit.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra is the energy distribution center and the chakra of relationships. This chakra is located between the ribcage and navel, and controls the immune and digestive systems. When balanced physically, we have strength to fight infections, are free of allergic reactions, and are able to use the nutrients we ingest. When the Solar Plexus is out of balance spiritually, we feel fear – of the disappointment or displeasure of others, or to subordinating our life and pleasures to the will of others. Spiritually, when the solar plexus is in balance we are free to interpret the world through our own thoughts and emotions and not live in fear of violating the dictums of others.
- Meditation: Meditating with shimmering Tiger’s Eye initiates a wonderful, high-vibrational state that is well-grounded, peaceful, and highly conducive for encounters with others through remote viewing, out-of-body travel or mind travel. It allows one to move into a state of bliss, experiencing a single point of awareness within an atmosphere of warm compassion and unconditional love. Upon return, it inspires one to take actions led by that consciousness to bring its energy more fully into the physical world.
- Red Tiger’s Eye assists any form of moving meditation, from yoga and tai chi to walking meditation, as a stabilizer to maintain mindfulness and single-pointed focus.
- Blue Falcon’s Eye or Hawk’s Eye is highly conducive for meditating in sunlight outdoors to reach a tranquil state of mind, and for the guidance into spiritual realms for visions and insights of a personal, or even global nature
- Feng Shui: Tiger’s Eye utilizes Fire Energy, the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature. It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion – of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is traditionally associated with the south area of a home or room, and with the fame and reputation area of your dwelling. Use its energy to give your life the boost it needs to enhance your standing in the community and within your family.
- Work: It is said that Tigers Eye is the gemstone for vision, clarity and belief and, for this reason, it is often gifted as a present in the business world. As the name suggests, Tiger's Eye (or TigerEye) was believed to promote clear-eyed vision and attentiveness.
- Wearers of this gemstone are said to be more attuned with their surroundings and act more appropriately for a particular event. Tigers Eye Jewelry is often associated with the correct use of power, courage and grace, and with the ability to see clearly and without illusion. Tigers Eye is said to help people see themselves and the world around them more perceptively.
- Falcon’s Eye (or Hawk’s Eye) Also called Blue Tiger’s Eye, is reminiscent of the eye of a bird of prey, a blue-gray to blue-green variety. Falcon’s Eye is considered the most authoritative of the eye stones, warding off nightmares, protecting one from malice and jealousy, and providing deeper insights and awareness so one may see beyond the obvious. It is a marvelous aid for increasing the sensory gifts – clairvoyance, clairaudience, claircognizance, clairsentience, clairolfaction, and clairgustation, and enkindles a link with cosmic forces that provide inspirational guidance for one’s life. It is a powerful stone for healing Earth energies and for increasing self-understanding. It is grounding during chaotic situations and brings issues into perspective, especially when placed on the Third Eye. It enhances focus, clarity, and intuition. It supports communication, insight, and spiritual growth, inviting a deeper connection with the higher realms.
- Red Ox Eye (or Bull’s Eye) Also called Red Tiger’s Eye. is a mahogany or reddish variety of Tiger’s Eye that occurs naturally when the golden brown variety is exposed to further metamorphic activity, such as fire or lightning, converting the iron oxide into red Hematite. Associated with the strength and courage of the ox, this stone is a fierce defense against any form of bullying, and as an antidote of calm for use in situations or places where tempers often flare and stress nears the boiling point. It is ideal for shoring up one’s inner strength, courage and self-confidence in order to tap into one’s personal power. It is a stimulating stone, replacing lethargy and procrastination with enthusiasm and motivation, unblocking creative energy and inspiring one’s inner entrepreneur. It increases determination and aids one in implementing ideas into action. It is also helpful for speeding up a slow metabolism and increasing a low sex drive. Radiating warmth and fiery energy, it enhances passion and vitality. It is a powerful stone for stimulating the Root and Sacral Chakras, igniting creativity and drive.
- Yellow Tiger Eye is a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time. Its golden-brown hues and appealing chatoyancy inspires courage and confidence, helping to overcome obstacles and achieve goals.
- Golden Tiger Eye: Its rich light golden shades are a stone of abundance and prosperity. It helps attract wealth, success, and good fortune while fostering a sense of grounded confidence and personal power.
- White Tiger Eye: Exuding a gentle and calming energy, promoting clarity, focus, and mental balance, it is a stone of insight and awareness, assisting spiritual growth and connecting with intuition.
- Tiger Iron: A powerful combination of Tiger’s Eye, Hematite, and Jasper, it exhibits a beautiful blend of earthy colors. This crystal strengthens and inspires courage and resilience by harmonizing its components.
- Orange Tiger’s Eye: Radiating warmth and vitality, this gemstone ignites passion, creativity, and enthusiasm. It stimulates the Sacral Chakra, enhancing emotional expression and encouraging a zest for life.
- Black Tiger’s Eye: With its dark and mysterious beauty, it is a protective stone, shielding against negative energies and promoting grounding and stability.
- Marra Mamba Tiger’s Eye: A stone of transformation and manifestation, known for its unusual red, yellow, and green colors. It inspires courage, creativity, and personal growth while stimulating vitality and abundance.
- African Tiger’s Eye: Its fascinating golden tones make it a powerful and attractive crystal. It is called the “Stone of Protection” because it protects its user from harmful energy and inspires courage.
- Blue Green Tiger’s Eye: A beautiful stone that brings peace and harmony with its calming combination of blue and green, this gem improves communication and emotional balance, allowing one to speak clearly and gracefully.
- Dream Honey Tiger’s Eye: Like the rich golden honey it resembles, it exudes soothing and reassuring energy. This crystal is associated with abundance and prosperity, believed to attract good fortune and promote financial stability.
- Rainbow Tiger’s Eye is a manifestation stone. It is helpful when struggling with issues of self: self-worth, self-esteem, self-expression, self-love, and self-criticism. Assisting in accomplishing goals, Tiger’s Eye aids in recognizing your talents and abilities. It helps to alleviate depression, fear, and worry. Lifting your mood, Tiger’s Eye promotes open-mindedness and courage, especially for new beginnings. It is great for boosting self-confidence and overcoming negative emotions.
- Silver Hawk’s Eye: With its shimmering silver and blue tones, it captures the regal air of a flying hawk. This gem enhances perception and intuition, helps understand surroundings, and makes intelligent judgments.
- Green Tiger’s Eye: The energizing force of the Green Tiger’s Eye is reflected in its lush green color, which employs growth and life. It is said to inspire confidence and motivation to pursue new opportunities.
- Purple Tiger’s Eye: Dazzling in its violet and brown tones, it combines intuitive and protective energies. This crystal stimulates the Third Eye Chakra, enhancing psychic abilities and spiritual insight.
- Bicolor Tiger’s Eye: Its contrasting hues symbolize the harmonious union of opposites. This stone promotes balance, integration, and a holistic lifestyle.
- Gray Tiger’s Eye: Expressing the spirit of strength and resilience in its subtle beauty, it is believed to promote patience and practicality, helping one make steady progress toward their goals.
- Pink Tiger Eye: Its charming rosy tone transmits soothing feelings of love and kindness. It is associated with heart matters, promoting self-love, emotional healing, and forming harmonious relationships.
- Tiger’s Eye Quartzite: Boasting a captivating blend of Tiger’s Eye and Quartzite, this crystal combines the properties of both stones. It is revered for its harmonizing energy, believed to balance the yin and yang energies within the body.
- Cleansing: You can cleanse Tigers Eye by running it under water for a few minutes and even using a gentle brush and mild soap. You can also leave your Tigers Eye in the light of the moon. If you want a non-invasive way of cleansing your Tigers Eye you can smudge it or use gongs or a singing bowl for sound cleansing.
- Charging: As an earthly stone, Tigers Eye loves to be charged by Mother Earth. You can bury your Tigers Eye in soil to let it ‘root back to its center’. Leaving your Tigers Eye in soil or moonlight for a few hours will charge it.
- You can also place your Tigers Eye in the presence of other crystals known for their charging powers - stones like Selenite and Clear Quartz.
Wear it alone or pair it with other genuine stone bead bracelets to create your own unique vibe.
- Unisex, Men, Women
- Age: teen, adult
- 100% AUTHENTIC STONES: Blue Tiger Eye
- Colors: Royal Blue
- SIZE: 8mm beads
- Bracelet length: Adjustable
- Fits Wrist: 6.5” inches - 9.5" inches
- Metal: Silver plated spacer beads (Nickel and Lead Free)
- Beads are strung on a Sturdy Wax Cord with Adjustable Sliding Knot
- Balances the body's 7 Chakras
- Infused with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
- 100% Product Quality Guarantee, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.