Blessed Florida Water
In the 1880s, Murray & Lanman Florida
Water was known as "The Richest and most
Popular of all Perfumes in all the World”. It was also said to come from "the fountain of youth," in Florida.
Florida water is an ancient blend that is used for protection, cleansing your space, removing negativity and is used for spiritual cleansing.
Florida water Is also used to attract good fortune, untie energetic cords. Use Florida Water like Holy water for cleansing, good luck and protection.
It is widely used in magical and ritual traditions, including hoodoo. The floral and citrus scents of it are stimulating and add positive and purifying energy to any ritual.
Here are a few ways it can be used:
1. Enhance Cleansing Rituals: Add to spiritual
baths to enhance spiritual cleansing and for
purification and protection.
2. Create Balance: After a bath, spray some
Florida Water on your head, neck, heart, and
feet for protection and a feeling of balance.
3. Protect from Negativity (personal): Wear as a
cologne for a protective shield that leaves a
delicate scent. Rinse your hands with Florida
Water after being around negative people or
being in a negative environment.
4. Repel Negativity (environment): Mist your
environment to repel negative energy. Mix with
a dash of basil and cinnamon and anoint your
doors and windows to bless your home and
keep you safe.
5. Attract Positivity: Spray Florida Water mist into
the air to dispel depression and stress.
6. Enhance Romantic Relationships: Put a few
drops in a bowl beside your bed to help you
remove obstacles hindering your romance
and to develop a closer relationship.
7. Attraction Spray: Combine basil and patchouli
essential oils, Florida water and a lodestone to
a spray bottle for a wonderful attraction spray.
8. Workplace Peace: Use Florida Water spray in
your office to instill a calming environment
and lift heavy vibrations.
9. Energize Finances: Make a prosperity spray
with Florida Water. Dilute with distilled water
and three drops of patchouli essential oil.
Spray it on you and your money.
10. Attract Good Spirits: Mist your environment to
attract good spirits or use in an offering bowl
as an offering to your spirit guides or angels.
11. Sacred Cleansing: Bathe your crystals and
jewellery in diluted Florida Water to cleanse
them. Use diluted Florida Water to wipe down
your altar tools to cleanse and bless them.
12. Home Blessing and Cleansing: Add to floor
washes for its cleansing and blessing
13. Prevent Nightmares: Launder bedding in one
cup of Florida Water to help prevent
nightmares and remove negative energy and
14. Laundry Rinse: Add a quarter cup to your
laundry rinse water to both cleanse and bless
15. Mix a little with your inks when writing spells to
increase their power.
16. Cleanse and Bless Candles: Use to cleanse
and bless candles before use (be sure the
candles are completely dry before lighting).
17. Pendulum Cleanse: Rinse pendulums in Florida
Water after use to cleanse them.
18. Spirit Communication: Pour a little in a cast
iron pot or cauldron and light it to aid in sp
communication through fire.
19. Spirit Receptivity: Periodically spray a little on
your altar to keep it receptive to the good
20. Dreamwork: Place some in a crystal bowl with
spring water next to your bed for prophetic
21. Scrying: Mix half Florida Water and half river
water in a clear jar or a dark bowl and use for
22. Pet Blessing: Anoint your pet's forehead with
just a dab of Florida Water to bless them.
23. As an Astringent: Use as an astringent and skin
lotion to tone the skin, leaving it with a feeling
24. Face Spritz: Keep Florida Water a spray bottle
in the refrigerator for a rejuvenating face spritz
during the hot days of summer.
25. As a Rubdown: Florida Water has a beneficial,
stimulating effect similar to alcohol rubs but
much more pleasant due to its
26. Soothe Insect Bites: Apply to insect bites to
provide some relief from itching.
27. Anti-Anxiety Relief: For high anxiety or relief
from nervous tension, apply to the forehead
and use it as a rubdown.
28. Hair Rinse: Add to rinse water after
shampooing to clear the head of heavy
CAUTION: Florida Water is flammable. Be careful
when using it with candles or heat.