- Unisex, for Men and Women
- With the ability to stretch, these Bracelets are designed to fit almost every wrist.
- Style tip: Stack adjustable bracelets together for the perfect everyday look! Add expanded Energies to help bring healthy and healing energies into your life.
- Metal: None
- Beads are strung on a Strong Silk Cord with Adjustable Sliding Knot
- 100% AUTHENTIC GEMSTONES
- Main Stones: Landscape Jasper Gemstone
- Bead size: 8mm beads
- Bracelet length: 7 1/2" - Adjustable Slip knot cord
- Fits Wrist 6 1/2" - 9 3/4" inches
- Made with Pure Positive Energy
- Includes Gift Bag
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted and is also SOLD in our store
- Do not wear your Gemstone Jewelry in the Shower, Working Out or to Bed. Keep stones away from chemicals. Treat your Gemstone jewelry with the utmost care for longevity.
- Never wear your Gemstone Jewelry while in Bathing, swimming, sleeping, exercising. Treating your gemstone jewelry with care ensures its longevity.
An elemental Earth stone, Jasper’s frequency is slow and constant, aligned with the electromagnetic energies of the planet. It enables one to be more present in the physical body and conscious of Nature and one’s surroundings. It encourages one to celebrate moments of isolation to absorb, reflect, and connect with these energies and kindles an awareness of the spiritual connection we hold with all living things.
Known as the “Supreme Nurturer,” Jasper is a stone of grounding and stability, providing comfort and security, strength and healing. Its presence balances the aura to a level of wholeness and peace, and acts as a reminder that one is not here on the physical plane simply for oneself, but to bring joy and substance to others
Jasper makes an excellent diet stone, lending emotional support and strength in self-discipline, as well as boosting physical energy levels. Its slow, steady vibration helps avoid extremes and encourages perseverance. It is also useful for long periods of fasting.
Jasper is a remarkable talisman for cutting down or quitting smoking, and may assist in reducing one’s over-consumption of alcohol. It removes harmful toxins from the system over time, and helps release the emotional triggers that perpetuate the behavior.
Jasper is believed to increase fertility and is conducive to happy pregnancies. It is a powerful aphrodisiac and a re-generator of sperm, especially when it is combined with Garnet or Topaz.
Jasper is considered highly restorative for tissue deterioration of the internal organs, and useful in treating disorders of the kidneys, spleen, bladder, liver and stomach. It may also aid in balancing mineral content and regulating supplies of iron, sulfur, zinc, and manganese within the body.
Jasper is beneficial in staunching blood flow, particularly nosebleeds, and also assists in reducing hemorrhoids. It soothes epilepsy and gout, and may be used to treat the sensory loss of smell.